Monday, June 22, 2015

Get yours while they last

"I am not a good American...I prefer to form my own opinions" - George Carlin

I think I'm approaching my groove here. More blond comb-back news:

This from Mother Jones...

Dalton Javier Avalos Ramirez has given people a way to beat up on Donald Trump,
and receive candy as a reward.

Ramirez, a craftsman from the Mexican state of Tamaulipas, told The Independent
that after hearing Trump announce his candidacy for presidency-during which he
alleged that Mexican immigrants were rapists bringing drugs and crime across the
border--he was inspired to create a Donald Trump piñata. He completed the task in
a single day.

Ramirez told The Independent he's received more than 10 orders since Friday. According to Fox News Latino, the piñatas are priced at 500 pesos apiece, or roughly $33.


18 comments:

Unknown said...

The hair of the pinata is much better than Trump's hair.

Harlequin said...

Keep them coming, jj... looking good!

jadedj said...

Katy Anders---Good catch!

Harlequin---Thank you...I needed that.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'd hit that! Oh, you know what I mean.

jadedj said...

Debra---I'm shocked, I tell you. Oh, wait...OK, now I get it. Whew.

Mr. Charleston said...

Dollars to donuts Trump is behind the deal egotist that he is.

jadedj said...

Mr. C---Well, OK then. Good thinking.

Tom Harper said...

I'd enjoy hitting the Trump pinata, with or without the candy.

jadedj said...

Tom---HA! Now that you mention it, it would be worth it wouldn't it.

jadedj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
boneman said...

no candy or prizes inside?
I'll take three or four. Can I get a bush junior pinata, too? A cheney?
Oh, never mind. I'm not that wasteful.

I'll just hang pictures of them all from the porch and whack them as I go by everyday.

d=^))

jadedj said...

boneman---That's a great idea...new game: Whack the Wackies.

Ol'Buzzard said...

These could sell like hotcakes... What a great idea.
the Ol'Buzzard

jadedj said...

Ol'B---It is, isn't it. Because he's such an arrogant dick. Although the butt ass ugly hair would be reason enough to buy one...or two...or three.

intelliwench said...

Bravo to our amigos south of the border. Montezuma's revenge isn't good enough for a blowhard like Trump.

jadedj said...

intell---Yeah, Montezuma of the mouth is more like it.

Professor Chaos said...

O my God, I want one!
Actually, probably better get a few, since I won't be able to resist giving him a good whacking

jadedj said...

Professor C---I called in an reserved a half dozen for you...and two sticks...in case one of them breaks.