Tuesday, May 29, 2018

DISGUSTING!

Our Sleaze-in-Chief couldn't even keep his me, me, me and my pee pee, out of his so-called Memorial Day Message. In case you missed it: 

"Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18 years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!"

This coming from Mr. Bone Spur, who has equated dodging STD with service in Vietnam.

As a veteran and American...I find this beyond insulting...not to mention callous! MOTHERFUCKING POS!

7 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

RIGHT ON!

thank you for your service, unlike cadet bone spurs.

my father was in italy in WWII, my FIL was in the navy in the mid-late 50s.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He's a self-centred prick alright. Everything is always about HIM.

MRMacrum said...

Did you expect any better? I never once assumed he would rise to any occasion. But I am a tad surprised he has been so consistent in the levels to which he will sink.The absolute magnitude of his whole being awfulness did catch me off guard some.

jadedj said...

anne marie - I don't belittle anyone who had deferments for legitimate reasons,...my brother for example. This includes conscientious objection. But, this son of a bitch is in a whole different category. Thank you, BTW.

Debra - There's no other way to say it, is there. PRICK...PRICK...PRICK!

MRMACRUM - Good point...and I agree. But, I still have too shout it out, if for no other reason, coupled with the pills... it gives my blood pressure additional damper.

Unknown said...

Expecting Trump to say something decent and/or intelligent is tantamount to having unprotected sex with every five dollar hooker in Nevada and walk away without an STD. It just ain't gonna happen.

jadedj said...

Bob - Wait...there are five dollar hookers in Nevada? I'm shocked, I tell you.

Jo ~ said...

you need one of these Trump dammit dolls...so you can beat it against the desk, throw it across the room, or stick it with pins! You inflict your own kind of justice...LOL...

https://dammitdolls.com/shop/Political-Dolls-(1)/Political-Dolls/The-President-Doll