Thursday, February 13, 2014

Serindipity

"I am not a good American...I prefer to form my own opinions" - George Carlin

Occasionally in a particular moment in time and space...things just come together. One has to be ready for it. Some call it an enlightenment of the moment (say wha...?). Some call it, in the right place at the right time. Or maybe...I'm just damned weird.

My wife was in this store for make-up, or some such female stuff. Being a mature fart, but still a manly-man...I waited in the car, as we mature, manly-man farts are wont to do. Suddenly what I was looking at became clear. Seen as a whole...Suite P...or, should that be...Suite Peas? Yes indeedy.

As usual, click to enlarge.

Photo taken with my Android phone thingy.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Enormous information in one blog post, I just love it. I must appreciate and mention that you completely know how to keep connected reader to blog post even if it is little long. Very good job. Banquet halls in Indore

Mr. Charleston said...

Huuuum I wonder what the significance of 3120 is... 0,1,2,3 How long was she in there?

jadedj said...

Mr. C---Aha, a fellow LOST fan, I presume.

About 20 minutes...that works out to about $20 per minute.

Ol'Buzzard said...

At least she didn't insist you go inside with her.
the Ol'Buzzard

jadedj said...

Ol'B---Yes indeed and thank you Mr. Zen guy (not you, the big Buddha).

yellowdoggranny said...

I would have wanted to go in, just to check it out.

jadedj said...

JACKIESUE---For me, it's the check out part that is so painful.