Wednesday, March 2, 2011
I Love A Mystery
And this one has nothing to do with Sherlock...it is of a literary ilk.
My brother the joker, sent this one to me. Can you identify the author of the following lines, which are from the same book...I think...well...maybe?
One rule: NO GOOGLING!
Maybe I'll give you the answer tomorrow. BTW, it is only fair to acknowledge the originator of this game...the author, Jincy Willet...and that is the only clue I'm giving you Sap Suckers of Etherness.
* The mustard-pot of penance.
* The cobbled shoe of humility.
* The furred cat of the Solicitors and Attorneys.
* The Teeth-chatter or Gum-didder of Lubberly Lusks.
* The Ape’s Paternoster.
* The Fat Belly of the Presidents.
* The Merciless Cormorant, by Hoxinidno the Jew.
OK, they are obscure...so sue me, in the Courts of Waters and Musk Odors.
Posted by jadedj at 6:06 PM